News and Events
AIChE Natural Gas Utilization Workshop
August 12 - August 14
Chemistry, Technology, and Deployment of Natural-Gas-based Chemicals, Fuels, and Energy
AIChE’s Center for Energy Initiatives invites you to participate in the 2nd Natural Gas Utilization Workshop August 12–14, 2018, in College Station, TX.
This intensive 2.5-day workshop brings together leaders in downstream natural gas conversion from industry, academia and government to explore challenges and emerging solutions in technology deployment that are shaping the industry today.
- Advances in catalyst/process chemistries for natural gas conversion: Thinking Beyond LNG and CNG
- Advances in reaction engineering and separations for natural gas conversion: Novel, Emerging Technologies for Modular and Intensified Gas Processing
- Process systems engineering for natural gas systems: Centralized vs. Distributed Models, Process Design, Optimization and Supply Chain
- Joe Powell, Shell Oil Company
- Bala Subramaniam, The University of Kansas
- Jerry Spivey, Louisiana State University