External Partnerships: Become a Partner
The Texas A&M Energy Institute External Partnerships program focuses on establishing a vibrant interactive environment that brings together academia, government, and industry to discuss, address, and provide transformative solutions to energy challenges.
The External Partnerships of the Texas A&M Energy Institute have the following primary goals:
- Enable and catalyze research collaborations between industry, academia, and government to generate new technologies and perform policy analyses towards improving the production, distribution, and consumption of fossil-based and non-fossil energy sources.
- Improve research and education interactions among faculty, students, postdoctoral associates, and researchers in industry/government.
- Establish links with industry leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs to promote transfer of innovative and transformative technologies towards meeting the energy grand challenges.
Become an External Partner: Benefits
As an external partner of the Texas A&M Energy Institute, you will gain access to:
- World-class faculty and researchers who are leading experts in the themes, areas, and topics of the Texas A&M Energy Institute.
- Talented students and postdocs that represent the next generation of energy leaders.
- Interdisciplinary research collaborations across college and departmental boundaries.
- Interdisciplinary educational initiatives on all facets of energy.
- Research opportunities for short-term and long-term energy research projects.
- Annual meetings of the Texas A&M Energy Institute that present the advances and enhance interactions with faculty, students, and other external partners.
- A visitor-in-residence researcher program in first-rate research facilities.
- Interactions with visiting researchers from industry, government, academia, and major energy institutes around the globe.