According to Marsh and McLennan, in 2019, a staggering 73% of companies expect significant disruption, and 99% are taking action to prepare for the Future of Work. With record employment levels and the public perception of the industry being poor or unknown to many and competing industries like technology and healthcare taking key talent, we must come together to collaborate and communicate in one voice to effect positive change. What are you doing to prepare for this disruption in the energy sector? During this unique and timely forum, you will engage with like-minded executives, influencers and other thought leaders to formulate strategies to attract and retain the next generation workforce.
Another enabler to the Future of Work is an inclusive environment. What are your best practices to fostering a more inclusive workforce for the future? This forum will address the shift showing an increased profitability with a more inclusive and engaged workforce. Inclusion is the pre-requisite for the functioning of a diverse workforce.
Join us for this highly interactive experience resulting in an action plan for the Future of Work in energy. Arquella Hargrove will facilitate the agenda.
- Carol Battershell, former U.S. Department of Energy, and board advisor
- Jim Claunch, Bain & Co
- Arquella Hargrove, Author, Coach and HR Strategist
- Tracey Kearny, Vice President, Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc.
- Eddie Kelleher, People & Leadership Leader, Equinor
- Ana Kopf, Manager, Supplier Diversity & Diversity Advocacy, Shell
- Katie Mehnert, CEO of Pink Petro / Experience Energy
- Meghan Nutting, Executive VP of Policy and Communications, Sunnova Energy
- Valentini Pappa, Academic Program Coordinator, Texas A&M Energy Institute