The Texas A&M Energy Institute launches the 2015 Call for Graduate Fellowship Applications which are funded through the generous contributions of ConocoPhillips. These graduate fellowships recognize outstanding energy research work performed by Ph.D. students under the supervision of Affiliated Faculty Members of the Texas A&M Energy Institute. Each graduate fellowship consists of a $5,000 stipend and becomes effective September 1, 2015. The stipend will be distributed in September 2015 and January 2016.
Eligibility: All Ph.D. students (cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher, enrolled full time (9 hours or more), and in good standing at Texas A&M University) who perform energy research and have a primary adviser who is an Affiliated Faculty Member with the Texas A&M Energy Institute may apply for a Graduate Fellowship.
Application Requirements: The application should be a single pdf file and include the following:
- Nomination letter by the applicant’s Faculty primary adviser (1 page)
- Description of applicant’s energy research (1 page)
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Transcript providing evidence of applicant’s cumulative GPA and full-time student enrollment (Howdy transcripts are acceptable)
- Applicant’s expected graduation date and career plans (up to 100 words)
Submission of Applications:Applications should be submitted electronically (single pdf file; minimum 11pt font) to: Robyn L. Pearson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline of Applications: 5:00pm, Friday, June 5, 2015
- Award Notification: June 30, 2015
- Start of Award: September 1, 2015
All questions should be addressed to: Robyn L. Pearson, email@example.com